….we would have liked to plant the garden today, but the rain won’t stop…..
i bought corn & veggie burgers for grilling, but the rain won’t stop
instead of grilling the corn, i made a fresh salad…..
fresh corn & tomato salad
Author: peace. love. quinoa
- 2-3 ears of corn, uncooked
- 2-3 medium sized tomatoes, chopped
- small handful of chives, chopped
- 5 large basil leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp. raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. raw honey
- pinch of sea salt
- pinch of pepper
- Cut the corn off of the cob with a sharp knife.
- In a large bowl, combine the corn, tomatoes, basil, and chives.
- Add a dash of red wine vinegar and a drizzle of olive oil, then stir in a small dollop of raw honey. Sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt and pepper.
- Toss & serve.
Tagged with → basil • chives • corn • food • fresh • garden • garden recipes • gluten-free • paleo • raw • raw foods • recipe • salad • vegan • vegetarian
ready to plant the garden is planted (!!!)