- a head of broccoli
- 15-20 mushrooms, variety of your choice
- 10-15 brussel sprouts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar or raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. agave nectar
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- dash of paprika
- 2 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- sea salt & pepper to taste
- Chop the broccoli & mushrooms in to bite sized pieces. Chop the brussel sprouts so that they are shredded.
- Whisk together the olive oil, agave, balsamic vinegar, garlic, salt, pepper, and paprika to make your marinade. Add more or less of ingredients to satisfy your own taste.
- Put the vegetables in a container that will seal shut. Pour the marinade over the top, close the container, and shake well so that the ingredients are well coated. Put in the fridge overnight to marinate.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and a pinch of red pepper flakes just before serving.
- An hour before serving, dehydrate on teflex or parchment paper for an hour.
- The second time I made this dish, I added cauliflower to my veggie mix and it was amazing!
Adapted from Raw On $10 A Day
peace. love. quinoa http://peacelovequinoa.com/