carrot mango smoothie
Author: peace. love. quinoa
- 1 banana, chopped & frozen
- ½ cup mango, chopped & frozen
- ½ cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup fresh squeezed carrot juice
- Puree all ingredients together in a blender.
- Serve immediately.
So… you’re wondering what it might taste like when you add carrot juice to your smoothie? I can answer that for you. When blended with mango and banana, the carrot flavor is subtle. This smoothie is actually very creamy, ALMOST Orange-Dreamsicle-ish. Enjoy it.
Tagged with → Almond milk • brunch • carrot • Carrot juice • Home • Mango • recipe • smoothie • smoothies • vegan
garden update Ginger Mint Iced Tea