Mangos were on sale last week so my mother-in-law bought an entire box of them. She knew they wouldn’t go to waste. We’ve already made two batches of this salsa and we added them to veggie skewers on the grill.
My favorite thing about this salsa is that we didn’t have to use any spices to make it yummy ( besides a little salt & pepper.) The blend of the mango, lime, and cilantro, offer a kick of fresh summery sweetness. There is no doubt that you will go through an entire batch of this mango salsa in one sitting on a beautiful summery day – I’ve done it twice in the past week.
What you need:
- 3 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 mango, finely chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- small handful of fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- pinch of sea salt & pepper (to taste
What you do:
- Toss all the ingredients together and chill for at least 1 hour, allowing all the flavors to merge.