I’ve been on the search for a good salad dressing using yellow curry to top a salad I’ve been wanting to make.
My first attempt at making the dressing ended up a failure, I threw it away because it tasted like mayonnaise and onion. Yuck.
After more experimentation in the kitchen, I have crafted the perfect curry-licios salad dressing. It’s sweet with a little kick, not necessarily spicy…. just curry-licious.
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup (grade B)
- 1 tbsp. agave nectar
- 2 tbsp. tahini
- 1½ tsp. yellow curry powder
- 1 lemon, juiced
- few dashes of cayenne pepper
- Whisk all ingredients together until creamy.
- Serve atop a fresh mixed greens salad.
I would recommend this salad dressing atop a mixed green salad that contains ingredients such as: banana, dried coconut, raisins, nuts, and/or celery.