I am obsessed with Thanksgiving this year. Over the last few days, I’ve made at least one Thanksgiving-ish dish every day. Apple Parsnip Mash, Honeycrisp Apple Juice, Breakfast Quinoa and these Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Grapes are among some of those dishes.
I’m taking advantage of the Brussels Sprouts season this year, there are several dishes that I plan on making with them – including a dish that I’m going to make for Thanksgiving. My favorite way to prepare Brussels Sprouts is roasting them with different seasonings and flavors, but for my Thanksgiving feast, I am going to use them in a salad, raw…. combined with kale. (YUM, right?)
- 1½ pounds Brussels Sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 pound red seedless grapes, halved
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- sea salt & black pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- On a baking sheet, toss the brussels sprouts and grapes with the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Roast until caramelized and tender, about 20-30 minutes.
Happy Holiday Season my friends! xo